| Sample Collection
Proper sample collection is essential for site characterization. Our sampling
technicians adhere strcitly to written sampling protocol ensuring only the
highest quailty results.
Hazardous waste on your property must be analyzed prior to its removal.
The results of this analysis will be used to determine which disposal
facility is best suited to accept your waste stream. Whether it be a stockpile
of dirt or a drum of used oil all if will need proper indentification
before it can be transported to a disposal facility.
Permit Compliance Sampling
Often samples will need to be collected to meet a particular permit. Examples
- NPDES for waste being discharge to the storm drain
- POTW for waste being discharged to the sewer
- SCAQMD for waste being discharge to the air
- Sampling by trained professional provides legally defendable results
- Fast turn-around-times to accodomate our clients needs
- Our professional technicians are ready to go with even less than 24